PM PROjEN employ specialist Gas Engineers who are well versed in the applicable gas specific legislation and have the requisite expertise to carry out gas engineering projects, design and modifications. The team has experience of working in a number of process industries, with decades of combined experience within the Gas industry, where we carry out a range of services, including:-
- Feasibility, Conceptual & Detailed Design Studies
- Technical Approvals and Appraisals (including G17)
- Safety Studies, including Hazard modelling, HAZOP and Layout Reviews
- Provision of seconded Technical Engineering resources (on a project by project basis)
- Hazardous Area Assessment & Atex Compliance
- Professional Services (Project Management, CDM, Principal Designer Role).
One of the key strengths of our team is our Design Engineering Activities, and we have extensive knowledge of all of the key legislation and international standards including IGEM, API and ASME.
We have carried out Design Engineering activities in the following aspects associated with the onshore gas industry:-
- High Pressure (HP) and Intermediate Pressure (IP) Pipelines
- AGIs – National Offtake’s including full FWACV metering through to District Governor (DG)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) station design and upgrade
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) station design and upgrade
- Virtual Pipeline utilising Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to inject Biomethane into grid
- Gas to Grid Biomethane connections including clean up plant
- Independent Low Pressure Networks design.
We have long standing relationships with a number of Gas Transportation companies who are responsible for gas networks from onshore terminals to consumer meters.