Posted on September 18th, 2006
Chris Shaw latest PRIDE winner
The voting for the latest PROjEN PRIDE Award was a very close run affair as usual, but did eventually produce a clear winner. The latest PRIDE Award has been awarded to Chris Shaw who is a process engineer based at PROjEN’s headquarters in Northwich.
Intended to encourage team working and company involvement, the PROjEN PRIDE Award is open to all members of the PROjEN team and is presented quarterly at the core brief sessions with the ‘winner’ receiving £250 in M&S vouchers. The award has already proved instrumental in encouraging pride in the workplace and rewards good attitude and commitment to both client and company. All employees are aware of the positive impact a PRIDE attitude brings to PROjEN.
Chris joins a growing list of extremely popular and hard working employees and previous winners have included both site and office based personnel.
Chris Shaw was presented with this latest award because of client and co-worker comments such as:-
- He is extremely popular and respected by everyone he works with
- He has demonstrated his ability to work well as part of a team often under pressure
- He is always very helpful even though he is often as busy as the people he is helping
- He does an excellent job without making a fuss
- He works very hard and his work is always of the highest standard.
By epitomizing all that the PROjEN PRIDE Award stands for – PROjEN Recognition for Industry Diligence and Enthusiasm – Chris’s attitude to work is an example to all to ensure PROjEN moves forward and continues to build on the success enjoyed by the company particularly during the last three years of company growth.