1.1 Objective and scope of Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement sets out the privacy practices of PM PROjEN both in connection to your use of any PM PROjEN website and in the event that a professional relationship develops between you and/or your organisation and PM PROjEN.
PM PROjEN is a member of the PM Group of companies, a list of which can be found here https://www.pmgroup-global.com/Footer/pm-group-companies.aspx
PM PROjEN has adopted and adheres to privacy principles that are intended to secure the confidentiality of “Personal Information” (as defined below) provided to PM Group companies.
This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you of PM PROjEN practices concerning the collection, use, storage and disclosure of Personal Information via the PM PROjEN website. PM PROjEN disclaims any responsibility for the content or privacy practices of third party websites. To the extent that the PM PROjEN website provides links to websites or applications of third parties, the PM PROjEN website will clearly identify third party websites and applications as such. Your use of third party sites is subject to the third party’s privacy policies.
1.2 Personal Information
“Personal Information” in this Privacy Statement means any information provided to or collected by PM PROjEN, recorded in any form, about an identifiable individual, or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from the information provided or collected. This Privacy Statement does not extend to information, recorded in any form about more than one individual where the identity of the specific individuals is not known and cannot be inferred from the information (“Aggregated Information”).
1.3 Collection and Use of Personal Information
1.3.1 Personal Information collected from the PM PROjEN website
PM PROjEN does not collect your Personal Information on this website without making clear that it is collecting your Personal Information and obtaining your permission. Personal Information which you voluntarily provide to PM PROjEN will be respected in compliance with applicable data protection/data privacy legislation.
PM PROjEN does not collect personally-identifying information about you when you visit the PM PROjEN website unless you voluntarily provide that Personal Information. The Personal Information we may collect from you depends on how you interact with the PM PROjEN website. For example, if you choose to contact PM PROjEN through the PM PROjEN website or by email and provide your name, role or job description and your email address etc. when you do so, PM PROjEN will use these details for the purpose for which you provided them (e.g., responding to your query), only.
Collection and use of non-personal data
Like most websites, we gather statistical and analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as:
- visitor’s country of origin
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used.
- data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
The IP address of a visitor to our website is anonymised as part of this statistical data and we only use this data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
1.3.2 Personal Information collected where PM PROjEN develops or has a professional relationship with you or your organisation
PM PROjEN may need to collect and use certain Personal Information for various purposes and activities associated with the provision of services by PM PROjEN as directed or sought by you or any organization you represent, or the provision of services by you or your organisation to PM PROjEN . The Personal Information that PM PROjEN may collect and/or use may include:
- your name;
- your contact information, such as location, phone number, e-mail address and role or job title;
- information regarding your organisation or related organisations, including information regarding directors, officers, or personnel of PM PROjEN clients or information regarding third parties, such as suppliers and customers of PM PROjEN clients;
- any other Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your education, qualifications, skills and experience, career aspirations or interests;
- whether you have subscribed or unsubscribed from PM PROjEN mailing lists, or accepted invitations from PM PROjEN for social or business purposes;
1.3.3 Use of Personal Information by PM PROjEN
PM PROjEN uses Personal Information for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement only.
PM PROjEN may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- in connection with the provision of services by PM PROjEN to you: Personal Information (which may be yours or that of some other individual(s)) which is necessary to provide the services requested or enquired about may be used, provided or disclosed by PM PROjEN in connection with services to be procured from PM PROjEN ;
- in connection with data analysis: PM PROjEN may use and analyse Personal Information provided to PM PROjEN to offer you or your organization additional services or products, and to track and manage your consent preferences, event reservations and any unsubscribe requests. You may, at any time, advise PM PROjEN that you do not wish to receive any further such information from PM PROjEN;
- in connection with internal record keeping;
- in connection with responding to your queries, and/or providing you with information you have requested;
- in connection with market research;
- in connection with updating your information and preferences. For example, we may ask you (by email or otherwise) to review your contact details from time to time, and mailing list preferences and update them as necessary;
- in connection with marketing PM PROjEN products and services to you by email or other means if you have subscribed to one of our mailing lists;
- in connection with any purpose which is required by applicable law; and
- to carry out any other purpose which is disclosed to you and to which you have given your specific, informed consent in advance.
Marketing email messages sent by PM PROjEN will give you the opportunity to update your contact details and mailing list preferences or unsubscribe from mailings from PM PROjEN.
Should you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from PM PROjEN, please follow the unsubscribe link in a marketing email message. You may also contact PM PROjEN Head Office by using the contact information provided below, to update your preferences or unsubscribe from any marketing they may send you.
1.3.4 Disclosure of Personal Information
PM PROjEN recognises that the privacy of Personal Information and the protection of this data is important. All employees, sub-consultants, contractors, suppliers and other service providers involved in the provision of professional services to our clients and/or to PM PROjEN (including IS/IT related services and products) are required to comply with the principles and obligations set forth in this Privacy Statement.
PM PROjEN permits its authorised third party services providers to track and store certain information about visitors to the PM PROjEN website, such as domain names and IP addresses. In addition to this, PM PROjEN may disclose Personal Information to third party services providers such as IT service providers, sub-consultants and other organisations that perform services for PM PROjEN but will only do so if they accept a contractual commitment to provide appropriate protection for and to respect the privacy of Personal Information.
Personal Information may be stored outside of the jurisdiction of which you are resident or from which you access the PM PROjEN website or contact PM PROjEN, if a third party provider or other entity to whom PM PROjEN discloses Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement is located elsewhere. In that case, Personal Information may be subject to the local laws of the jurisdictions within which it is collected, used, disclosed and/or stored.
PM PROjEN may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose to which you grant your freely given, specific, informed, unambiguous consent by any express action.
1.3.5 Storage, Retention and Security of Personal Information
PM PROjEN may collect your Personal Information in several forms (hard or soft copy, electronically, facsimile, telephone conversations/video recordings, etc.), but will only do so by lawful means and for the purposes disclosed to you or required by law.
Personal Information collected in any form will only be retained by PM PROjEN for so long as it is required:
- for the purpose for which it was collected;
- to be retained by law.
As and when your Personal Information is no longer required for these identified purposes, PM PROjEN will use secure procedures to destroy, delete, erase or convert the Personal Information so as to render it non-specific to you.
PM PROjEN has taken appropriate steps to maintain the physical, procedural and technical security of Personal Information.
1.3.6 Right of Access to and Correction/Erasure of Personal Information
PM PROjEN will endeavour to ensure that any Personal Information provided and in its possession is accurate, current and complete in connection with the purposes for which PM PROjEN uses that Personal Information.
You are entitled, subject to such exceptions as may apply under applicable law, to obtain a copy of Personal Information we hold about you and to require the correction of any inaccuracies in such Personal Information, or to require the erasure of such Personal Information in the various forms in which PM PROjEN may hold it. If you wish to invoke this entitlement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to process your request as soon as is practicable and in any event within the time frame required by applicable law. However, prior to doing so, we may require you to verify your identity to us to our satisfaction to enable us to comply with our legal obligations. Further, in the event that there are circumstances where access cannot be granted (for example, because it could lead to an unauthorised disclosure of third party Personal Information, or because legal privilege, legal hold or other legal restrictions apply). In such cases you will, where it is lawful to do so, be notified of the reason why it is not possible to grant access to your Personal Information.
Your provision of Personal Information to PM PROjEN means that you agree and consent that we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
There may be circumstances where you have provided Personal Information for an identified purpose, and PM PROjEN later wishes to use that information for a different purpose. In such circumstances, PM PROjEN will seek your consent to use the Personal Information for this different (new) purpose.
Please note that there are circumstances where the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information may be justified or permitted or where PM PROjEN may or must disclose information without consent, in accordance with the applicable law.
Where obliged or permitted to disclose information without consent, PM PROjEN will not disclose more Personal Information than is required for the purpose that obligates or permits us to disclose such Personal Information.
You are entitled to revoke your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting PM PROjEN’s Data Privacy Champion at the email address set out below.
2. Revision or amendment of this Privacy Statement
PM PROjEN may change this Privacy Statement at any time. All material changes to this Privacy Statement will be prominently notified in advance to PM PROjEN website users, such as by posting a notice on the PM PROjEN website, so as to provide you with an opportunity to review the changes and choose whether you wish to continue using the PM PROjEN website.
Your continued access to and/or use of PM PROjEN websites or provision of Personal Information to PM PROjEN after notification of any such changes constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to this Privacy Statement, as revised.
3. Data Privacy Champion – Contact details
In the event that you have complaints or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, or any Personal Information you have provided to PM PROjEN , or if you wish to:
- access Personal Information that you have already provided so that you can correct or update it, or request that it be erased, or
- report any non-compliance with this Privacy Statement
You may contact the PM PROjEN Data Privacy Champion by email at email@example.com
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), the lead regulator for the PM Group is the Data Protection Commissioner, Ireland email: firstname.lastname@example.org