PM PROjEN have an experienced team of engineers who are competent in leading SIL determination reviews.
Assessing your organisation’s requirements, PM PROjEN will implement the appropriate measures, meeting your company’s needs and ensuring compliance.
Recommendations in the Life-cycle of Safety Integrity Level Assessments
- Survey existing installations
- Undertake a gap analysis on existing protective systems
- Review existing site policies and standards against the requirements of BS IEC 61508 / 61511
- Provision of a safety requirement specification using risk analysis & assessment
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) determination using appropriate methods
- Design of SIL rated loops
- Verification of existing safety related functions (SIF)
- Verification of SIL system design
- Review/design safety systems to meet the SIL levels
- Determine the maintenance and testing regimes required to meet the SIL levels.
This approach will achieve an objective solution which increases safety performance and complies with international safety standards and regulations using industry recognised engineering practices. Mitigating risk and maintaining operational reliability are areas where PM PROjEN are an invaluable resource.
This service is available through PM PROjEN as part of their wider Project Management Service or as a standalone activity.