Historically, PM PROjEN have executed hundreds of successful projects for the Chemical and Fine Chemical sectors.
An example project included the design and build of an Acetone and Industrial Methylated Spirits (IMS) Tank Farm. The tank farm was designed to deliver bulk products to an existing process at a Midlands based manufacturing company.
The objectives of the project were to create a safe bunded storage area with tanker access, offloading facilities and associated plant and equipment capable of delivering multiple flammable solvents on demand and effluent storage.
Key features include:
- Process, Civil, Mechanical and EC&I Design
- Construction Management, Health, Safety and CDM Support
- DSEAR / ATEX compliance
- Procurement of four bulk storage tanks
- New bunded area and road tanker offloading area
- Process equipment
- Pipebridge to carry process and service pipework and electrical supplies
- Access platform to new tanks and bunded area
- Planning submission liaison with the local council.