Project Management Services
Most companies today are under pressure. Budgets are cut, resources reduced, timescales ever more challenging, yet still productivity increases are demanded. Todays businesses cannot always provide the focus and time to deliver projects effectively, to find the right expertise at the right stage of a project, and as a result, suffer additional costs on projects through poor conception, planning, procurement and execution.
At PM PROjEN, we ensure that by utilising an outside organisation for Project Management services, all our clients’ project objectives are met in full.
The use of Project Management companies and their support techniques gives better initial planning and assessment of risks. It provides a greater chance of forecasting problem areas while there is still time to take corrective action and it allows flexibility for alternative models of operation. The successful Project Management service offered by PM PROjEN concentrates on three prime issues of time, cost and quality, ensuring a coherent structure for managing all three.
Project Management Philosophy
The principles behind the successful delivery of on-time projects embrace the following fundamental aspects:-
- Providing expert advice from day one
- Setting clear objectives and a defined scope
- Supplying crucial resources where and when required
- Using a structured process for managing risk
- The tight control of budgets
- Management of communications and supply chain relationships
- Deliver the project completed, on time, on budget as originally intended
- Performance measurement through key performance indicators.
Working in collaboration with our clients at an early stage, PM PROjEN have helped reduce costs, provided a flexible and responsive resource and given access to new technologies, skills and the necessary expertise from simple to highly complex projects.