Construction Management Services
The Construction Phase of a project often signifies the realisation of months of planning, scoping, design and procurement work to bring the project to life on the ground. As well as being one of the most rewarding periods in the project, it can also be the time when many of the latent risks within a project come to bear. It is therefore important that the management of this project phase is considered properly with a management structure of the right size and skill set to ensure successful and safe delivery.
PM PROjEN are able to offer a range of Construction Management and Supervision services over various scales of projects utilising a team that has experience in a number of varied sectors.
This can be as simple as the supply of a seconded Construction Manager to be part of the existing client’s team right up to a multi-discipline site management team within an EPCm context.
Through effective leadership on site, our Construction Managers and Supervisors will ensure:-
- The implementation of an uncompromising and robust Health & Safety approach utilising PM PROjEN or client systems and processes including full compliance with CDM (2015) Regulations
- Delivery of works in line with and where possible, better than programme
- The quality of Construction and Installation activities are in line with the required specifications and standards including required QA procedures
- The activities of the different contractors and sub-contractors are properly co-ordinated on site resolving work face conflicts to the satisfaction of all parties
- Any site commercial issues including variations and instructions are identified early and communicated appropriately through the project team
- The right structure for communications, site meetings and activity reporting is established.